Welcome to Swimming Canada’s Learning Management System (LMS).
Swimming Canada believes that everyone in the sport has the right to enjoy the sport at whatever level or position they participate. Athletes, coaches, officials and volunteers have the right to participate in a safe and inclusive training and competitive environment that is free of abuse, harassment or discrimination.
Here you will be able to access our Safe Sport educational programs for all Swimming Canada participants, including coaches, officials, athletes, parents.
Safe Sport Training in the LMS
Beginning in the 2020-2021 season, Coaches will need to complete one of two approved Safe Sport Training modules:
1. Respect in Sport for Activity Leaders
2. Coaching Association of Canada (CAC) Safe Sport Training Module
Both modules will be tracked in Swimming Canada’s Learning Management System (LMS).
Click here for instructions on how to confirm that these modules are complete.
Respect Group Training Access
Respect in Sport Activity Leader Program
- This program is designed to educate coaches, youth leaders, officials and support staff to recognize, understand and respond to issues of bullying, abuse, harassment and discrimination.
Click here for access to Respect in Sport Activity Leader Program
Respect in Sport for Parents Program
- This program is designed to help define a standard of behaviour for all parents and create a more rewarding, safe and respectful environment for everyone involved.
Click here for access to Respect in Parent Program
Respect in the Workplace
- This program is designed to empower our organizations with the skills to prevent bullying, abuse, harassment and discrimination.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for access to the Respect in the Workplace Program.
Coaching Association of Canada (CAC) Safe Sport Training
The information you need about what's involved and how to begin the CAC Safe Sport Training can be found at the link below.
Click here to take the CAC Safe Sport Training
This training is free of charge and available through the Locker.